Monday, September 15, 2008

Make Money Online Scams

Recently I was browsing through some forums and reading some articles about the popular "make money online" programs. I have heard the good and the bad things about these programs, but what I really do not like is when people refer to these products as scams. First of all I was reading about three popular "make money online" products called, Profit Lance, Adwords Miracle, and most shocking to me Thank You Rich Jerk. All three are solid products where you will gain valuable information on how to make money online. I am not saying there are no scams, but there are also good products.

What most people do not realize is that a scam is when you pay for something and receive nothing in return or something fake like if you purchased a diamond ring only to go get it appraised and find it to be a cubiz zirconia. Then when you try to take the ring back to the store or online store they are nowhere to be found, now that sounds more like a scam. I purchased Profit Lance, received valuable information on how to make money online. I purchased Thank You Rich Jerk and received valuable information on how to make money online. I purchased Adwords Miracle and received valuable information on how to make money online. The only difference between people who call these products scams and those who do not is the people who actually use what they learn in the products and apply that knowledge on the internet.

Read more here - Profit Lance Scam Rebuttal

No comments:

 

Make Money Online - Make Money articles and resources | Legitimate Work at Home Based Business | Work at Home Based Business Opportunity